Denim black

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FSTBGR

Does anyone know the hd paint code? I heard colorite has a perfect match with their egg shell matte clear?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

True Kustom

True, I am not in Vegas. I assume because you were looking into colorite that you were planning on painting yourself. I can easily send you the formula for denim black base, free. I can send you up to a quart of premixed color and charge you for it. And there are a few jobbers in LV that can sell you the clear as well as mix and sell you the color. I also have a buddy in vegas who is a sick bike painter, does the work for Counts Customs, as well that I wouldnt have a problem hookin you up with.

If you arent going to paint them, send em up. Its a 2 day ship. Hell maybe I will hand deliver just for a weekend run to LV to see some friends.

Either way no sweat. Hear to help.

slothy

Balls
True, I am not in Vegas. I assume because you were looking into colorite that you were planning on painting yourself. I can easily send you the formula for denim black base, free. I can send you up to a quart of premixed color and charge you for it. And there are a few jobbers in LV that can sell you the clear as well as mix and sell you the color. I also have a buddy in vegas who is a sick bike painter, does the work for Counts Customs, as well that I wouldnt have a problem hookin you up with.

If you arent going to paint them, send em up. Its a 2 day ship. Hell maybe I will hand deliver just for a weekend run to LV to see some friends.

now that's service!

FSTBGR

Whats your boys business out in vegas......is he reasonably priced.......

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts