denim black with black front end?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

hwork

Site Supporter
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this but, I have a denim black SG and I'm trying to decide if I want to powdercoat the front end black. When I get home from my current location I will have some good parts waiting to add on and the front end is my last piece. I got a black PM wraith 21" front wheel, so what would look better to powrdercoat it denim black, or go with gloss black to so it isnt all the same? Does anyone have any pics of black denim bikes with blacked out front ends? Thanks in advance!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
What finish is on your other accessories?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

hwork

Site Supporter
My heavy breather is gloss black. Pipes are black mufflers and grey wrapped headpipe. My handle bars are gloss black road6 apes. I also thought about doing chrome lowers and coating the bells and the piece above that......

lumper

If you are doing gloss bars, gloss breather, etc.. the front end might look good glosd to balance the denim on the tins and tank, just my 2 cents.
I think a good contrast is do all the metal, ie: crash bars, handle bars, shifter, brake levers, etc.. all gloss and the rest all denim, the rims would be good gloss in hat case I think.
I did pipes in flat black, then headlight, signals, crash bar, erims, tc... in gloss
Lump

N

Nautical Customs

Here is a 2012 street glide we did for a customer it flat black with gloss black parts

Z finshed.jpgIMG_2983.jpgIMG_2918.jpgIMG_2801.jpg

lumper

Is that by any chance the FBI I- fairing?

IT is the only reason for me to consider a fairing I love that large screen and functionality of it, I think in the future with apps and software you can use them for a lot more like real time dyno results, adjusting a bike tune while on the road, etc..
Lump

FSTBGR

My denim black looks sick withh ALL gloss black parts, def do the front black

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

N

Nautical Customs

Is that by any chance the FBI I- fairing?

IT is the only reason for me to consider a fairing I love that large screen and functionality of it, I think in the future with apps and software you can use them for a lot more like real time dyno results, adjusting a bike tune while on the road, etc..
Lump

yes it is un FBI fairing it got a lot of kool apps for it

Latest posts