Demons Cycle 6.6 gallon tank?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

shadow

Anyone know anything about these? Has anyone used one yet? They look like the Yaffe tank only alittle bigger.I am in the market and almost bought a yaffe in Sturgis but of course they are out of stock.

6.6 Gallon Custom Stretched Gas Tank for Harley-Davidson Baggers

[ click for larger image ]

Item #: DEMONS CYCLE GAS TANK 47 BAGGER

Condition: New

Compare At: $769.99
Our Price: $489.00

Quantity:

Details

Accessories

Shipping

6.6 Gallon Custom Stretched Gas Tank for Touring Models

Our original custom gas tank for Harley Baggers is similar to PYO Paul Yaffe's Originals / Bagger Nation gas tank, but is in fact a better tank. Our tank's quality is superior and size is larger allowing for whopping 6.6 gallon fuel capacity for longer non-stop trips.

Flowing and elegant lines that perfectly compliment the stance of your Bagger. This tank is a 6.6 gallon one-piece stretched unit with a custom steel dash.

Tank kit includes a 6.6 gallon tank, custom low profile steel dash, chrome pop-up gas cap, rubber trim and any necessary mounting brackets (welded to the tank).

28" long
19" wide
22" between main mounting holes.

Fits 2008-11 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHT/FLTR models
Will fit Road King 2008-11 models with custom dash modifications

May custom fit 2003-07 Touring models

Aaugman

That's the tank I used on my bike, I think it's great, minimal prep work, I had to narrow it up for my build and weld and build quality was great when I cut it in half. I would use it again on another build I'd I had to.

shadow

great feed back anyone else,i like the fact that it's 300.00 less than Yaffe. Aaugman thanks for the feedback thats what i'm looking for good or bad reviews.

shadow

Yaffe ur just paying for his name and making him rich, I'm for giving my money to the average maker just my thought

I agree with you for the most part,then again there is some no name junk out there also. I have some demon mirriors that are yaffe knock offs that were about 200 cheaper than yaffe's the quality is slightly less but you have to really look to tell the difference.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
It's all a pain in the ass u want that certain look with out going broke and u want it to last sometimes u have to spend to get the best I guess but that is a killer tank

RLJ676

I don't know anything about the tank, def looks like a good deal, but I've read tons of bad stuff on Demon's in general on hdforums.

I have a buddy w/ the mirrors from there and he's happy though.

shadow

I don't know anything about the tank, def looks like a good deal, but I've read tons of bad stuff on Demon's in general on hdforums.

I have a buddy w/ the mirrors from there and he's happy though.

I ordered the demon tank so we will see what the quality is like.I also have the mirrors but that is all i i have bought from them.I will give an update once the tank shows up and i get it mocked up,then the true test will be once my painter gets his hands on it.Seems like a good deal but ya never know till you actually get it in your hands.

TXSNIPER

I too have heard a whole lot of bad stuff about Demon's Cycle.....(foreign made cheap knock off stuff) but I've not actually dealt with them myself.

Latest posts