Delmarva Bike Week

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
So while the other 850 members figure out a group rally... do we want to try and meet for a mini rally/handshake for members going do Delmarva Bike Week in OC, MD? We love hanging at a few places that have great Orange Crushes!

thecort

So while the other 850 members figure out a group rally... do we want to try and meet for a mini rally/handshake for members going do Delmarva Bike Week in OC, MD? We love hanging at a few places that have great Orange Crushes!

Hey Benji, if my wife comes (need someone to watch the kids) we'll be there from the 14-16. If she can't, I'll be there 13-16. Let's hook up. I'm going there regardless. The room is already booked. Lol

Tap it!

bgtrck

One of THE 150!
I am going front the 14th to the 16th. I'm game for getting together. I have an extra bed in my room if anyone is looking for a place to stay.

Man, u have me so confused?! It's yours, the guy commented on it, and you say it isnt you.... Bill Usher, didnt we just have this conversation about knowing someone by there forum name but not recognizing them when meeting in real life? LoL!
Huh? How'd that get there? I'm not on FB.

Tap it!

thecort

Man, u have me so confused?! It's yours, the guy commented on it, and you say it isnt you.... Bill Usher, didnt we just have this conversation about knowing someone by there forum name but not recognizing them when meeting in real life? LoL!

I know who posted it. It was a buddy of mine. lol. No big deal. I'm not on Facebook so I was wondering how it got there.

Tap it!

FishTales is one of our favorite spots to get a Orange Crush... And if we meet for lunch somewhere on the north end is Harpoon Hannahs... great food on the bay side and usually easy to get in/out of... If we meet somewhere, maybe do it Thrus-Fri. I think we are going Thurs to Sun...maybe Mon, depends on traffic leaving the area!

thecort

Seems like more than a few of us are meeting up there already. Why not make it the ChoppedBaggers Rally spot? We've got a date & place set...

Tap it!

thecort

Here's a suggestion. Since this Rally is in it's infant stage, maybe we can make it Delmarva this year & then a different location every year after? This way we'll have plenty of time to plan around it. We can even reserve a block of rooms at a hotel in each place each year. We can schedule "our rally" to coincide with a particular rally/event or just all of us meeting up. IDK, what do you guys think?

Tap it!

No way... that decision has 849 members chiming in... our MidAtlantic area is small, so it should be easy enough for us to come to a decision. But Bill did ask me if Delmarva is a nice place to visit... Heck yeah! If it doesnt rain, this is a great bike week!

Beaty of it is that it is so close to us, yuo could ride out and do a partial weekend and still have a good time... rooms are cheap too! You gotta go, to close not to.
I'm on the fence still. The damn brother in law is getting married the 14th but I'll see what I can't swing

thecort

Definitely a good time & a great turn out. Looks like my wife has to bail...baby shower! I'll be there a day early!

Tap it!

Whaaaat!? Thats at least one night at the POOL BAR drinking watchin the lingerie contest! DOnt remember how I left there the last time... there was this amazon russian bartender that... well, Cort, you will just have to meet us there one night to find out!
Definitely a good time & a great turn out. Looks like my wife has to bail...baby shower! I'll be there a day early!

Tap it!

thecort

Whaaaat!? Thats at least one night at the POOL BAR drinking watchin the lingerie contest! DOnt remember how I left there the last time... there was this amazon russian bartender that... well, Cort, you will just have to meet us there one night to find out!

Hmmmm, let me think about that...ok, I'm in! Lol

Tap it!