Daytona who is going?

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Im hoping my airbrush artist drops off all my tins at the shop tommorow so they can be cleared and assembled this week. I will be in daytona next wednesday the 14th. We definatly need to plan a meet to at least see each others bikes in person.

Chad263

One of THE 150!
I'd def like to check out your bike josh and some of your systems soundzintall. Lollipops a bunch of us usually meet at 11 at night. Anyways hope to see some of you guys

Opunui

You guys don't know how lucky you are..just wake up throw a leg over the scooter and your off and running.

Good luck to all,and be sure to ride safe and have a happy return trip.

soundzinstall

I'd def like to check out your bike josh and some of your systems soundzintall. Lollipops a bunch of us usually meet at 11 at night. Anyways hope to see some of you guys
I'm a workaholic, so you will probably find me at Destination Daytona at that time for the next couple weeks LOL

Already got warned that my system was too loud while we were setting up (2PM and almost no one around so not being disrespectful). And HOT FOR TEACHER of all songs was too much!? Heck my dad and the two guys polishing truck wheels were loving it!

This is going to be a long show for those people if I have volume notches to go and only one bike playing, let alone all the other guys with sick systems rolling through! Some peoples kids

HogWild

One of THE 150!
I'm leaving eastern NC early Friday morning, Daytona bound. 600 miles later, let the fun begin. Staying in Port Orange just 4-5 miles south of the speedway.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I'm leaving eastern NC early Friday morning, Daytona bound. 600 miles later, let the fun begin. Staying in Port Orange just 4-5 miles south of the speedway.
Have a save ride bro, wish I was going with ya...

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Im flying from Boston to Lauderdale tommorow night. Gonna be a few days in the the Dirty South Slamming my bike together then we ride to daytona wednesday.

Latest posts