Daytona who is going?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
With my leg being the way it is I can't exactly walk around all day. Maybe next time...

My goal for my bike is to have it at Myrtle Beach Bike Week, hopefully I can make that happen "In May"

soundzinstall

I will be in Daytona, and I'd have to argue with who will have the loudest bagger there! Mine will definitely have the best clarity. Bill, we will have a booth setup at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach this year for MB Bike Week. Make sure to stop by and check it out.

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
I will be in Daytona, and I'd have to argue with who will have the loudest bagger there! Mine will definitely have the best clarity. Bill, we will have a booth setup at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach this year for MB Bike Week. Make sure to stop by and check it out.
i dont know about that..

soundzinstall

Well first off, I was speaking more in jest than being serious. I have heard that old tune of "mine's the loudest" so much its not even funny. I've heard a lot of really screaching loud stereos that sounded absolutely horrible sitting in the riders position. You two have fun with that whole game and I'll stick to making money at the show!

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Well first off, I was speaking more in jest than being serious. I have heard that old tune of "mine's the loudest" so much its not even funny. I've heard a lot of really screaching loud stereos that sounded absolutely horrible sitting in the riders position. You two have fun with that whole game and I'll stick to making money at the show!
im just messing around. im sure your stuff is really loud, focals are great speakers. there are alot of great speakers. it's endless depending off how much money u want to spend . we do $500 systems to $7000 systems .

soundzinstall

That would be great. I always welcome someone that has a true passion for a great clean sounding system. In the end, that passion and competition is what makes us all better.

thecort

I bet man, I don't know how you guys do it with the long winters. I think if I had to go 6 months without riding I would loose my mind!
Absofinglutely SUCKS! I'm dying to ride! Plus waiting for all these parts too! Makes me want to cancel all my shit just so I can ride. But I know it'll be worth it.

Tap that [email protected]#!

thecort

My buddy "roadkinguy" is leaving Thursday. If only my bike was ready I would be SO there!

Latest posts