Danny Gray seats

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

808Bagger

c6e4dd8b-3134-c798.jpg
here you go bro! I've had my seat for a long time. I recently shaved it and re upholstered it. But it is an awesome seat....

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I had one on my 06, it was great up to about 300 miles/day. I have done 600 miles days on it but it wasn't ideal.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

808Bagger

I think your ass will need a break after 600 miles sitting on anything really! We don't really don't have 600 miles of stretch here. I guess it depends what exactly you want. It pays to look good!

808Bagger

Hehehe thats too funny when I read your post. I can relate though seriously! Keep us updated when you give back her iPod! Lol

Peterod45

I also run with the DGray Buttcrack. I love it. Great seat. Nice and low. But like Bill said, over a couple hundred mile ride, you'll feel it for sure. But I've got another seat for those extended rides.

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I also run with the DGray Buttcrack. I love it. Great seat. Nice and low. But like Bill said, over a couple hundred mile ride, you'll feel it for sure. But I've got another seat for those extended rides.

Do you have the gel in yours?? I was gonna order it with the gel in it already.

Peterod45

Nevermind. I saw your original post., the DG Weekend XL 2up. I've seen that seat for $320ish on EBay. Not sure if it was the XL.

Latest posts