Cutting the Neck

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ramnj

One of THE 150!
G-Force is in PA, south of Harrisburg. He's a sponsor here. This is his bike.

vrog

One of THE 150!
where in MA are you? Its not hard to do. My friend has a chassis shop and could bang it out for you.

MassHD

One of THE 150!
I'm in Worcester and thinking this might be my winter project. Vrog will the New England roads beat me up with a 26 or should a stick with a 23? I do around 4K a year on the bike.

tboner

I'm in Sterling Mass thinking 23" or 26" in the near future also so watching this thread very close......

Last edited:

tboner

Masshd I just joined today so I'm new to the site, we may have to meet up to swap notes.......I'm on Kendall

vrog

One of THE 150!
26 will be fine. Our roads suck. I try to ride in CT when I want to put some miles on.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

tboner

08 streetglide pretty much tricked out only thing left is I want to swap out the 21" for something larger and not sure if I want to chop or do trees as I like the stuffed bulldog look...

tboner

Demin took awhile to wear on me but I do like alot....hey was that taken in Woodstock?

tboner

thanks, those pics were taken about 5k ago. Got rid of the passing lamps, did another rear fender, front fender, seat, gauges and on and on. You know the story.

MassHD

One of THE 150!
No it was taken at the end of the Kangamagus in NH.
Need to start saving for the big wheel. Have a feeling that it not going to be cheap .

tboner

So back to the topic, I know Audiowerks (sp) in Nh does frame work. I think they will be at Laconia again this year, if so I'll see what they say..I'm hoping to flip my 21" renegade pheonix wheel to help offset the cost....

vrog

One of THE 150!
I forgot about them! I'm sure they will take care of you. Good Luck

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Latest posts