Custom Softail Bagger

HarleyCruiser

Site Supporter
Not a lot going on, I did more damage to the tank with the epoxy bleeding through the tape than I realized, and had to sand it out, when sanding it turns the flake to silver so had to touch that up, black again then the flake. I know that the old metal flake was metal and if sanded turned silver but I had hoped that the new plastic metal flake would be the same color all the way through, so when sanded would not change color but I was wrong.

I was able to get the clear over the flake so I can start to wet sand that. Then comes the toner and lettering on the side of the tank, hope to do that tomorrow. No photo, imagine the same photo that I posted last week, looks the same only different, LOL

I was able to get a coat of carbon fiber on the inside of the dash to help bond the top to the bottom. Also put a layer on the low spots so that I can start to shape the dash more.

[/URL
]

It will have one more layer over the whole thing after the shaping to give the final carbon look. But that is later not now.

Latest posts