custom inner fairing (how-to)

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

tp60004

Want a custom inner fairing for roadglide simmilar to bagger concepts or loud mutha. Want to try one myself. I was wondering if anybody has done this that could give me the instruction on materials and some pics of the process...

Bill

I used to own some shit!
If you don't have fiberglass skills already, I recommend you start with something smaller like speaker lids.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
I wanted to say that earlier, it is very difficult to jump on a project that massive with little to no knowledge..

I've made lots of fg parts and that's a big deal.

@Bill this is one of those items I'd buy if I wanted, not the normal Marc attitude on this..

tp60004

Thanks would like to do speaker lids also probably will start there.seen some stuff on here for that. I've never been one that says I can't do that I always say I haven't done it before. Just need to find a little guidance and some pics and I think I can do it. I will try it and if it doesn't work out then I can buy one. Not much bragging when you say I bought that and bolted that on.

DMC

Site Supporter
I'm doing the same thing, but I'm starting on some smaller parts. I have a roughed out dash and a good start on some dished tank extensions, but I need to get my garage winterized and heated before I get any more done. I started on an inner and outer RG fairing, but I figured I'd be better off starting small. I plan on chopping the fairing and moving the radio to one of the bags, then have a couple of 6 1/2s or 6x9s.

BTW - that fiberglass forum has some great info, but I've had trouble getting registered...

tboner

same here, its not allowing new members.....so you can only read a few posts before it leaves you high and dry.......

Latest posts