Custom Bikes with tour pacs!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

wtf6316

Post pics of custom bikes with tour pacs attached. Looking for ideas. Hopefully some one has one slammed on the fender or with a Sinisters Slam Pac. I have seen a black Streetglide that chopped his mount with the Razor pac. Looked great.

wtf6316

Thats what I have been looking at. But all of his are with a stock detachable mount and still sit pretty high. I would like the size of Harleys Chopped bag but have it slammed on the fender.
Check out the Bagger Nation site. He's done a few with tour pacs.

Zach

808Bagger

Razor pack with the FBI bracket, my neighbors build....

Redglide75

Yardsale, I think this is the best looking bike on the forum! Don't get me wrong, I love the full blown custom paint and all too but the stock tank badge and the solid vivid black is my thing. I like the fact that people look at your bike and wonder "what the hell has been done to this bike and why does my bike look stupid now". You have done a great job. I have got to get me one of those razor packs. Didnt you modify it some?

ThePeej

Stayed up half the night and part of early morning drilling holes,painting and assembling this razor pak. Pad should be here mid next week. Gonna order the tbags bootbag for it soon for long hauls.

Latest posts