Custom 26" paint set for an 09 an up road glide

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

tech643

SOLD. View attachment 9442View attachment 9443View attachment 9444View attachment 9445View attachment 9446SOLD>I have a complete set of custom painted parts for an 09 and up road glide. The prep and body work was done by covington's and the graphics were applied by brian loker. Loker usually paints all of covington bikes and the paint jobs are some of the nicest i have seen. The color is a silver metallic base, silver metal flake over that and a candy blue over that. Looks killer in the sun light. The parts include a harley outer fairing, a 26" fat katz front fender, paul yaffe gas tank and dash, harley side covers, milwaukee bagger saddlebags, rock n tops saddlebag lids, a sinister industries rear fender, harley razor tour pack, vance and hines air cleaner and harley glove box doors. Also included in the sale is a brand new vance and hines drak air cleaner never installed and a brand new 2 into 1 exhaust. Also a lepra seat to match paint and yaffe tank. This paint job is perfect and has no scratches or marks nothing. Most of the parts were just finished about 3 weeks ago. I'm selling everything for $7,500.00. You couldn't even get the paint job done for that price. Any questions just pm me. SOLD. I can email more pics. I would be willing to ship and have most of the boxes when it was shipped to me from ok. I paid about $450.00 for all the shipping but can work something out or split costs.

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Somebody is about to get a helluva deal!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

tech643

Don't think that didn't cross my mind!

Bill hit me up i will make you a killer deal if interested. The razor tour pack has premium black latches and hinges on it. I have the 4 point docking hardware kit also have some covington billet. In person the paint is amazing the pics don't even do justice. Thanks Nick

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill hit me up i will make you a killer deal if interested. The razor tour pack has premium black latches and hinges on it. I have the 4 point docking hardware kit also have some covington billet. In person the paint is amazing the pics don't even do justice. Thanks Nick

Would love to Bro but I am too deep in the direction I am going.

tech643

Jokercraze, I'm selling because I got a chance on some other stuff to go a different route. I'm located 1 hr outside of Chicago, IL.. The paint is in perfect condition and like I put in the description, alot of it was finished up about 3 weeks ago. If it doesn't sell I'm going to use it on my 12 RoadGlide. Thanks for the interest.

tech643

Would love to Bro but I am too deep in the direction I am going.

Okay Bill. Sounds good. Thanks for the interest and i'm sure the King your doing will be bad to the bone.

tech643

That paint is killer. Looks a mile deep!

Yes it does look a mile deep. Silver metalic base coat, than cleared, then silver metal flake, then cleared, then candy blue, then cleared, then shading and black and clearded again. very long process but badass end result.

tech643

What 2 to 1 pipe is that and would you sell the pipe and cleaner separate please pm me with price

The 2 into 1 pipe is the klockwerks double back set up and thanks for the offer but i'm not willing to sell any of the parts themselves.