Custom '13 HMD Victory Cross Country

Rowdy1

Mike at HMD (Heavy Metal Designz) in Tucson has agreed to take on building a custom XC for me. This has been two months in the making. We are doing a major makeover of the bike to include:

HMD Scorpion tail including stretched bags, fender and side covers, speaker lids
HMD front fender (steel)
HMD Gorilla bars
HMD air ride
HMD skid plate
HMD shortened kickstand
HMD bag brackets
HMD Hotrod exhaust
HMD coffin covers
HMD chin fairing screen inserts
Rockford Fosgate kickass system with two (2) 150 watt amps, (2) 6x5" speakers in fairing, (2) 6x9" speaker lids
Billet for Baggers SAW floorboards
Eurocomponents Rex mirrors
Custom Corbin Gunfighter seat
23" SMT front wheel
Painted rear wheel
NESS 10 degree rake kit
NESS RAD III handlebar controls
NESS engine covers
NESS grips
NESS pegs
NESS MC cover
Guard Dog keyless security
Lloydz air filter, adjustable timing gear & cams
Power Commander V
Tons of Witchdoctor colored bolts, caps
Witchdoctor clutch cover & dipstick
Custom Dynamics Radius Flush-mount Quad LED Plate Frame
Pin light blinkers front and rear

Let's just say there won't be any chrome on the bike. The bike will be painted a custom color (super secret) and tons of powder coating done. Hoping to get bike done before Thanksgiving but not pressuring Mike. He has an amazing attention to detail which is what drew me to see if he'd take on this build. This size build takes time and I'm willing to wait. Please friend Mike on his FB page at HMD520 to see progress pics.

Rowdy

Attachments

Rowdy1

Starting to get the motor back together after cams, timing gear and powder coat. Got paint ordered yesterday, Ness parts finally shipped complete and one accessory from Kewlmetal received. Mike hopes to start painting by weeks end. He figures about two weeks total for paint. In the mean time he plans to get the rear wheel off, get it painted along with the swing arm and then get started on the air ride. Lots in the mix.image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts