Crappy Service Hill County Customs!!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
So I bought brake lines and Hidden axles enough for 2 bikes..
one side of the hidden axle is like compressed in to the left side of the lower fork..
Now I'm doing another set of forks and I have all my parts except for the cap on the left side.
I called them to just buy this one part.. I was told sorry you have to buy another hidden axle..another 100 dollars are you kidding me. That" absolutely
RIDICULOUS.... I will buy hidden axle from another company now>>>
Why sell something and not able to replace parts.... Something wrong with this picture...
Just venting guys Sorry..

Bagged64

I bought some progressive drop in lowered springs and actually got the other set where I had to tear down my forks to install them. E-mail and called them to tell them about them and response was pretty much sorry we'll let them know and never got another call back or e-mail after further attempts so I just did it that way.

thecort

Hey Joker, sorry to hear about that. I had a good experience with them last year for my bars & cables. Can't understand how companies think that "no one" would ever need just a particular piece of a part??? The least they could do is try to get it first before telling you no.

Tap it!

TraceCave Customs

Screw the install bolt into the nut without the spacers and knock it out of the fork. Its pretty easy. I had to remove mine to service my forks. Didn't hurt anything.

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Screw the install bolt into the nut without the spacers and knock it out of the fork. Its pretty easy. I had to remove mine to service my forks. Didn't hurt anything.

I know the last one that we knock out had to be re powder costed.. Just wanted to buy extra one.. Less crap to deal with lol

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Hey Joker, sorry to hear about that. I had a good experience with them last year for my bars & cables. Can't understand how companies think that "no one" would ever need just a particular piece of a part??? The least they could do is try to get it first before telling you no.

Tap it!

Had good experience buying the stuff
But trying to get a replacement part another story.. That's poor papers to me!!! It's like selling a bolt and nut and saying sorry cant buy another nut

smokenjoep01

I think what it is that they dont make the part (hillside) and the manufacture only sells them as a set. No replacement parts available.

Latest posts