Couldnt resist it anymore

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

sutsut70

Site Supporter
The wife may divorce me but, here we go. Couldnt put it off any longer thanks to you guys and your sick baggers.
2008 Street Glide build. Will be posting pics along the way. Here is the starting point.
189957.jpg
Bad Dad stretched rear fender
Bad Dad shaved saddlebags
Bad Dad stretched side covers
Bad Dad stretched tank shroud
Road 6 customs 14" apes with Battastini grips
Vance & Hines big radius
26" DNA Envy with matching 18" rear, rotors and pulley
HHI 9* neck and 9* trees
and a few other goodies thrown in here and there. More pics to follow.
Big shout out to Cisco at Nautical Customs for some great deals stockpiling my parts.

Last edited:

SUAVE

Sweet man! We've all have had that feeling with the wife! a few purses maybe a tit job and shell be ok! maybe.... lol

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Awesome! Another sweet build to watch!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

N

Nautical Customs

The wife may divorce me but, here we go. Couldnt put it off any longer thanks to you guys and your sick baggers.
2008 Street Glide build. Will be posting pics along the way. Here is the starting point.
View attachment 4859
Bad Dad stretched rear fender
Bad Dad shaved saddlebags
Bad Dad stretched side covers
Bad Dad stretched tank shroud
Road 6 customs 14" apes with Battastini grips
Vance & Hines big radius
26" DNA Envy with matching 18" rear, rotors and pulley
HHI 9* neck and 9* trees
and a few other goodies thrown in here and there. More pics to follow.
Big shout out to Cisco at Nautical Customs for some great deals stockpiling my parts.

Thank you bro for being a great customer :)

Bill, dont we have a kool popcorneating animation I can use? Cant wait to see a new build. They are getting slim around here since we are all finally getting out and riding!

sutsut70

Site Supporter
Yea. The plan was to get in some ride time and wait til winter but I just couldnt hold off any longer. This damn site just eats away at all your self control day by day. Lol. Got a little done today. Here's some pics....Family pics 389.jpgFamily pics 390.jpgFamily pics 392.jpgFamily pics 393.jpg

Last edited:

sutsut70

Site Supporter
Waiting on the rake kit to get in. Until then it's working on the air ride. Wheel and HHI kit should be here in about 2 weeks. Got a table full of goodies just waiting around until then.
Family pics 394.jpg
Had my seat recovered with ostrich inserts and memory foam padding by Mean City Cycles.
Family pics 397.jpg

Latest posts