Cost to have neck stretched/cut?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

customglide

Labor wise i am trying to get an idea as to what to pay not including parts. I absolutely do not have the balls to do that part myself. I have done absolutely everything else myself, but this i would not trust. I know there is someone out there who had to of paid to have it done? Thanks and sorry to be a wuss on this topic LOL. Also how much if i were to completely disassemble the front end and have it ready for the mechanic?

bagger specialties

One of THE 150!
Originally Posted by Camtechcustom
...We offer a package drive it in drive it out. Includes: taking the front of the bike apart cutting it and welding it in the fixture. Body working the frame, painting it black again reassemble with the trees and neck installed test ridden and out the door all parts and labor for 2800.00. Remember the guys trying to sell just trees most likely just sell parts anyway versus building bikes.

customglide

That sounds like a pretty good deal. The only problem is they are 1,100 miles away from me. I just looked up shipping costs and they appear to be approx $1400. That sucks. If i can find a way to get it to them I'm pretty sure this is what I'm gonna do. I would rather have it done by someone reputable than spend less and get crappy quality. Thanks for the responses

vrog

One of THE 150!
Should have done it last year when I was going back and forth LOL!!

You should contact Cameron and see if he has anything coming up your way. Sometines he delivers cutomers bikes and he also works with a few different shipping companies.

customglide

That would be cool. I will check it out. Looked up price to have it shipped to him,its $700 each way. Not looking to spend that much especially with the price of the job itself, but i will keep trying for sure.

Latest posts