Coolermans Fender Spacers

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TraceCave Customs

Heres the fender spacers I made for Coolerman this weekend. Worked on a few other projects too. Just a teaser.

I know they are a Sinister knockoff but Sinisters will not offset as high as he needed and are not the right thickness. Also Sinisters you have to bolt through the outside. These have tapped holes in the back 2" up from the bottom holes to offset the fender.

IMG-20120324-00150.jpgIMG-20120324-00147.jpg

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
I wish they were lookin good on my damn fender with a tire under it that was rollin down the road!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Ok here they are. They fit perfect! I counter bored them after these pics were made.Bike build 127.jpgBike build 142.jpgBike build 136.jpg
Oh and the check is in the mail Trace!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Shot them with a coat of epoxy primer and it smoothed them out nicely. Thanks Trace you be da man.

TraceCave Customs

Wish I had the means to do stuff like that. It came out great!

Tap it!

I have two more items to finish up and yours is next Cort.

Shot them with a coat of epoxy primer and it smoothed them out nicely. Thanks Trace you be da man.

Thanks Robert! Glad they worked out. They look good on there. Almost a shame to cover up the machining marks. LOL

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Thanks! Got my chin spoiler today so I'm one step closer! The 14th is right around the corner!

Latest posts