concept bagger

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Holy crap... I found out what I am doing after my 26" wheel! Adding this to the back of my army bike.... the army has planes, right?! Hell yeah! Just kidding in case no one noticed my sarcasm!

FSTBGR

You know this is really starting to be b like HD forums with all the negativity, if u dont have a positive comment dont share it....hahahahahaha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

FSTBGR

nothing offends me, I personally would rather be put down like opey than sit on that thing, I just think its funny in past threads how some people get on me if I give a simple, "i dont like it", they instantly say something about the HD forum, if it was a person saying hey do u like MY bike, I would never talk shit, but to put a random bike in the mix and ask what people think and get but hurt about it, doo doo, haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
My Momma...My Momma, My Momma always said......If ya ain't got nuttin nice to say don't say nuttin at all! (in my best waterboy voice)

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Lol, I laughed the whole time I wrote that. It was funny, and I would never talk shit. Well, if one were to ask for it.. If you'd check it out I ask him if he liked it before I gave my honest opinion.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Okay... granted, eggs will never taste the same after seeing this post but seriously... If you see a suspect post on CB, duck fast because that's humor comin' at ya...