Coming to you from Iowa

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Dirt_Guy

Hey y'all. I picked up an 08 Street Glide a few weeks ago and am gathering ideas on all the changes to come. It's all stock so I have a clean slate to work with. I'm aiming for some suspension and stage 1 upgrades soon with the bigger projects to tackle during the winter months. Hopefully some stretched bags, bagger apes, and rake the front for a 23 or 26 leading the way. There are plenty of dreams brewing in the noggin but just waiting on the funds to accumulate (I dig holes for the gov so it will take a while).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to gain some more ideas to discover my dream ride and gain some confidence to tackle the projects myself from all the info I learn from here.

Thanks

Pat

Opunui

Pat..sit back read and read some more.ask questions and we will do our best to give you facts and not BS. Obtw welcome from gods country. Hawaii

N

Nautical Customs

Welcome from California if there is anything we can do to help you let us know good luck with your task

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the family Pat!

This site was started when I found myself in the same position you are in. There simply was not a place that had the technical info I was looking for that wasn't full of haters....

You have certainly found the right site my friend!

Dirt_Guy

Thanks everyone. The brain is already getting a few extra wrinkles after reading through what I have so far.

welcome pat. I also live in Iowa. where you from?

I'm in Fort Dodge until I get myself moved again. I'm hoping to get myself to the Quad Cities in the next few years so I can help out on the farm.