Color White

Sloverado

I am wanting to paint my EG when I finish Mods but I'm thinking white. Im wanting a bright white with no yellow shade (pearl and platinum r ok)or anything. What is the brightest white or some call white white you can paint? Any info or pictures you can post would be great.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
My truck is White Diamond, it's GM's version of the Pearl White.

As for WHITE white, I have always heard Toyota White was the whitest.

Sloverado

Shoot me a pm what it would run to paint all 11 pieces on an electra glide. I tried to tell my body guy that and he old school and said it would work that well. I do like the white you have on that street glide with white seat.

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
If you want a really bright white, GM Summit White, or Ford Oxford White. Both are just pure white, no pearl. I think both Ford and GM pearls in the white are kind of gold or yellow. Lexus has a really nice pearl white, more of a blue pearl...subtle though.

AKPrice

One of THE 150!
I like the new ford pearl white because it dosnt look like its yellow at all but everyone see's colors different. And when i two toned my truck I used oxford white, I just wanted pure white though and thats all it is and I like it a lot. Now gm's pearl does look a little yellowish in my eyes, and that aston pearl is very nice never looked at it till now.

Nova606

One of THE 150!
That is the color that I have been looking for. I dont frequient the Lambo shops often enough I guess!:65:

Latest posts