chrome or black wheels HELP!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
[]Ok guys ineed some help. I have a 2005 electra-glide in vivid black. It currently has stretched bags and stretched rear fender. It has brushed stainless accents such as frenched license plate frame and custom bag latches. i also highlighted derby, cam cover and trans cover by hitting them lightly with a scotchbrite pad. SOOO i want and did it. HHI trees and cut the neck with 26 inch Fat Katz frontfender,black prime apes with a 16 inch Glenndyne brake set-up. Im going to run the Glenndyne G-4. Need help Chrome or industrial black with a silver accent. Not ano cut. Im pretty new at this image sheit so i hope i did it correctlyBagger 008.jpgATTACH]3187[/ATTACH]Bagger 009.jpg

Attachments

• Bagger 016.jpg
    Bagger 016.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 147

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Chrome or a contrast cut wheel that shows a ton of polished aluminum.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Peterod45

As much chrome as you already have, I'd def go chrome. Maybe a contrast cut, but only because of your stainless accents. Def not an all black wheel.

thecort

For the way your bike is set up...chrome or contrast IMO
See if you can post a throttle side picture too.

I would say chrome also. The G4 is almost completely black except for between the spokes... not enough aluminum IMO. Go chrome.

____AND I EDIT! Just seen a different pic of the G4 at True Kustoms website and it has alot of contrast cut that I hadn't seen... hmmmmm, still weigh in with Chrome._____

Last edited:

Latest posts