Chrome Front End for 2008-Later Touring Bikes

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Chopper 918

Upgrade your stock front end with this Chrome front end kit for 2008 and later Harley Davidson Touring models. Kit comes with everything shown in both photos. Chrome in excellent shape. $300 Shipped.

Chrome Legs.jpg

Chrome Caps.jpg

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Let me know Chop, they need to be pretty much perfect.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
They will fit 07 Down and 08 up are the same legs. Just axle is diff. Both axles fit in legs

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chopper 918

Let me know Chop, they need to be pretty much perfect.

It depends what your definition of perfect is. To me, perfect condition is something that is brand new, never been installed on a bike. Are they that? No...they've been installed on my bike and ridden around for a few years. However, they are what I would consider excellent condition. I was just looking at them trying to find imperfections and there are very little if any.

Also, are you interested in just the legs or the whole thing?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
It depends what your definition of perfect is. To me, perfect condition is something that is brand new, never been installed on a bike. Are they that? No...they've been installed on my bike and ridden around for a few years. However, they are what I would consider excellent condition. I was just looking at them trying to find imperfections and there are very little if any.

Also, are you interested in just the legs or the whole thing?

Legs and cans, what imperfections if any?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2