Choices choices choices! Waiting is costing me $$$$!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

Here's the problem with waiting on my wheel for so long & being a member of this site...I keep getting more ideas & seeing things I like...a lot!
I now have found another front fender that I love! So now I have 2 front fenders (1 is on order lol)

I bought a Sinister FL from Bigtimebagger (through Suave) which I really like:

But I saw this fender (Glenndyne) & I liked it so much that I ordered one lol:

Who likes what? I still don't have the Glenndyne (Aaron says I'll get the 1st one completed out of this next run), so I can't show it painted.

Tap it!

toosons

Hey Bruh, I say keep both and once they are painted see which one looks better or you can change it up as you put it in shows but I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have thought about doing the same thing. Switch it up every few months...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thecort

Love how you guys spend my money "keep em both" lmao! $1,000 in front fenders!
J/k I asked for the help. Thanks guys! Keep the comments coming!

Tap it!

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
If your chin spoiler curves forward (Ex. Camtech's), I think the wrapper-style fender looks a little better. That's what made the decision for me.

FSTBGR

wrapped fenders look much better.......especially that glendyne.......shit I wish I would have saw that...i would have bought it over the yaffe one I just bought...

808Bagger

If your wheel is 23", then the wrap. It would make the 23" appear to be bigger. If you can afford the FL then keep it. To me, keep in mind, that you are running DNO, so it appears bigger than regular stretched Bags. So with a bigger front fender it'll balance with the rear. Test both when you have the wheel. Ultimately try to keep both..

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
I'm looking at wrapped fenders right now for a 26" I was sold on Sinisters but I think I will be getting Glendyne now that I saw this. How much that run you?

ThatDarkSkinGuy

My thought when I bought my wrap-around fender was...Why spend bigg money on a big azz 26" wheel only to cover it up with a bigg azz fender...Show off that wheel and get a wrap-around! Just my 2 cents...

Latest posts