Chicagoland Roadglide Rider Here!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

choopy

Good morning guys! I stumbled upon this site while i was doing some lay frame searching online and the other forums didn't have any details. This place seems like a good fit for me, my bike and my Mod style! Hope to gain more knowledge and share what knowledge I have.

Here's my 2018 Roadglide Special- Good Amount of work done it it.
-23" SMT Wheel
-HHI Trees
-12" KST Fat Apes
-Dirty air ride Rear (front coming soon)
-Top shop Mini Money Maker II Kit
-Extended Tank
-Custom Paint
-Hertz Speaker System
-Custom Seat
-Zippers RS 468
-S&S Cam Plate Oil Kit
-Bootlegger Side Dump Exhaust
-You know, the usual ...

IMG_7896.jpgIMG_7892.jpgIMG_6693.jpgIMG_6697.jpgIMG_6702.jpgIMG_6710.jpgIMG_6711.jpgIMG_6726.jpgIMG_7888.jpgIMG_7891.jpg

Ralt71

Nice set up. I can't believe the front of that bike isn't on air and it's tucked in that much! How does the 23" ride at slow speeds like when stopping or taking a slow corner? I'm considering one, but am unsure of how much rideability I will lose by doing so.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to CB! That's a gorgeous color man. I love the speakers in the back, how does it sound?

choopy

Nice set up. I can't believe the front of that bike isn't on air and it's tucked in that much! How does the 23" ride at slow speeds like when stopping or taking a slow corner? I'm considering one, but am unsure of how much rideability I will lose by doing so.
So It's lowered 2" with the progressive lowering springs. As far as ride and corners, i'm comfortable on it. I have been riding this 23" for some time and am confident in its performance and ability. Excited to get the Air on there and Really slam it. This pic is also PRE Fairing bracket 1.75" Lowering which I just got done! I have ridden this bike with that 23" around lake Michigan, no problems!

choopy

Welcome to CB! That's a gorgeous color man. I love the speakers in the back, how does it sound?
It's at Dupor Customs in IL here getting fine tuned and should be back this week, but according to what he said "It's going to blow you away". Dave is a very particular builder and an absolute Audio Nut, so I can't wait to hear it and take my victory lap when i get her back !

Ralt71

That's awesome. It's a really nice bike! I want to do the 23" but I really like my nice easy ride with it stock. I need to make up my mind though haha.
So It's lowered 2" with the progressive lowering springs. As far as ride and corners, i'm comfortable on it. I have been riding this 23" for some time and am confident in its performance and ability. Excited to get the Air on there and Really slam it. This pic is also PRE Fairing bracket 1.75" Lowering which I just got done! I have ridden this bike with that 23" around lake Michigan, no problems!

choopy

That's awesome. It's a really nice bike! I want to do the 23" but I really like my nice easy ride with it stock. I need to make up my mind though haha.
You have nothing to worry about. I never once thought "man, i regret putting a 23" on my bike" Nope. Im planning on doing a 23" fat tire for the Road king soon

Latest posts