Check this s#@t out!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

sutsut70

Site Supporter
Saw this today on Glenndyne's facebook page. This is siiiiick!! Sorry Bill if this is frowned upon since they arent a vendor. If so, my apologies.
165832_416335331738868_1336598014_n.jpg

crutter

Site Supporter
He def builds some original stuff. He is such a believer in staying original that he will only sell 50 of a particular wheel design. Then it's back to the drawing board

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Been drooling on that all day.... If I had it though it would all have to be molded together.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

wtf6316

Just got off the phone with Aaron at Glenndyne. Deposit down on the new TWO TRICKY exhaust set up. Hell of a nice guy. All owners should answer the phone and help the customers. Also said lots of new products in the works. Looks like I will be taking a trip to see the shop when I get home. Only a 3hr drive.

crutter

Site Supporter
Yeah he's a great dude. When I had an issue with my fender spacers he told me to take pictures and text them to him. Got back to me quickly and the problem was resolved.

ClevoRG

Anybody got a price on this setup? Think it would look even better with a finished fender that was cutout for them.

glenndyne

Hey everyone..just wanted to say thank you for your compliments ..my team and I work hard everyday to deliver the best parts and bikes we can..
the two tricky setup can be purchase without the rear fascia for those that want to use a complete fender or custom build there own. We are also releasing a custom one piece glenndyne fender as well...ride safe thanks again.