Check this out

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TITO

Site Supporter
yep...pretty cool. just got it. dont understand the KCCO yet....but i will troll enough to figure it out! lol not a bad app.

TITO

Site Supporter
smokinjoe.....if you have to ask, you should probably just wait. view it from your phone first. and then make your own determination wether or not you can look at it at work. i know my IT dept. is headed up by a very nice lady, and would probably not be very fond of me looking at it at work. so i just use my phone. lol

smokenjoep01

smokinjoe.....if you have to ask, you should probably just wait. View it from your phone first. And then make your own determination wether or not you can look at it at work. I know my it dept. Is headed up by a very nice lady, and would probably not be very fond of me looking at it at work. So i just use my phone. Lol
perv's!!! ;)

Wanna Ride

If they are that anal I would just look at it from home or from my phone. We have to be smarter than the man!

It's kinda like my policy on no drinking while on the bike. If I get pulled over, I can honestly say, "I have not had a single drink, officer".

Latest posts