CHAINSAW HAS KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!! Logo Pics Inside!!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
All I can say is WOW!!! Thank You to Neil "CHAINSAW" of www.chainsawgraphics.com If you have a business and need graphics work I HIGHLY recomend Neil!

I explained "very poorly I might add" what I wanted and I SWEAR he dove inside my head and got it!!!

These are going to make some BAD ASS shirts, decals, flyers, etc!

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I just ordered a bunch of cards for myself and Members who want to help spread the word. I had 2000 made with a spot on the back that says "Referred By" for you to write your user name.

I am going to hold a contest to see who can get the most referrals once we get some shirts, whoever wins will get a FREE shirt. I'll start another thread for this when the time comes.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Ill go with whatever everybody chooses. Post when they are ready so I can order.

HighLiner

One of THE 150!
I like the top design myself. I agree with a large logo on the back small on the front. Whatever you do, NO POCKET!!!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
5th one down, small top center of chest. Top one big on the back.
Love the designs, nice work!
I am 99% sure this is the way it's going to go...

Sorry ramnj, no pockets... I'll be ordering for the masses and I need to keep the cost down low enough that I can still sell them to you guys for a reasonable price. When you add multiple types of shirts and designs the price goes through the roof!

I know I'll be getting short sleeve T-Shirts in Black, I hope to also get Long Sleeve and Hoodies but I am not sure if I can yet. If I do get hoodies the price is going to be $35-$40 to you guys and I am just not sure how many will sell, I don't want to get stuck with $1000 worth of hoodies!

Latest posts