Cfr ftw

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Just want to say that im extremely happy and impressed with the exhaust on my bike. I have V&H Dresser Duals with CFR Mufflers. I got a ton of compliments at Bike Week even from Sport Bikers saying how my bike sounded so unique and much better than the rest of the harleys. I have a stock 103 with SE 255 cams. I would almost compare the sound to something like a NASCAR. Very Deep and Throaty.

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
I dont know what size they are. I never knew that there was more than one size available for touring models.

I got them from PTS Baggerz who is a sponsor on another forum. I know there is at least one sponsor here who caarries these.

YYAZZ

One of THE 150!
Call Paul at native he has them on his and that's where I got mine. I have 5.25 sounds incredible ask josh he will tell ya.

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
I also had custom tips made for mine to match my Arlen Ness fork bells and other accessories.

Zach

Site Supporter
Nothing sounds like CFR's. If they were a better performer I would seriously consider wrapping my Road Rage for one.

Those tips look great Josh.

Zach

FSTBGR

nothing sounds better than then a 2into1 Thunder Header. I can't wait till this whole SOA craze is over with and people start removing them from there bikes. I liked it much better when It was just me and my boys running them prior to the SOA crap. I can't wait to hear my stage 4 107 TMAN kit I just had installed while in Afghanistan with TMAN 660 cams/high output oil pump/58mm throttle body/PC vision/ADJ lifters/roller rockers. Yup, nothing better than 120+hp rollin through one of those pipes. My RK had only a 95" motor in it pushin 105RWHP and it sounded so crisp crackin it sideways leaving parking lots.....T-HEADER and nothing else....

Latest posts