Center Jack

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Where can I get a low profile center jack?

The one I have works great but is too tall when lowered all the way.

I am talking about a jack you would use on your lift table...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Zach

Site Supporter
Which one do you have Bill? I've been looking for one. I think K&L makes a great one, but don't know if it's low profile enough for your needs.

Zach

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Got mine from Greg Smith Equipment.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Wanna Ride

Bill, I have two of them. The orange one is from Complete Hydraulic, it came with my table. And the black one is a Derek Weaver. I marked both of them, because I could never remember the lift range (or the drive-nut size) from one to the other. The CH collapsed is 3.75" tall, and the DW collapsed is 3.5" tall.

The DW is $109 (free shipping), here:
http://www.derekweaver.com/update/W-BlackJack_Motorcycle_Lift_Accessories_Product.aspx?id=33

The CH is $59, plus shipping. Which I'd bet is no less than $30-$40, from Indiana. They weigh around 50 pounds each.
http://www.completehydraulic.com/lifts-motorcycle-acc-tcmlsj.html#shipping

I like both of them, they're relatively comparably built. The one definite advantage of the DW: it has the extra support base-sides. Makes a difference when a bike chassis is a foot or so above the table deck, and you have to do some beating on the chassis, it's more stable. But having two different ranges is nice. I don't know if you can find one that is much shorter in the fully collapsed position.

Last edited:

Wanna Ride

Bill I have the DW I love is great it goes lower and extra support and it also comes with diff adapters for type of jobs!
Like I said above, the DW in the pic above is mine, it only collapses down to 3.5". I should have added, they make a couple different models, mine is the
W-Blackjack. Here's a pic, from their site with all of the included attachments. All of which, add to the collapsed height.

AKPrice

One of THE 150!
Your bikes sit on those nice and stable? Do you do anything to make sure the bike is sturdy? Here the lift I put together this winter, it's an old car lift and I got a piece of 3/8's plate from work and bolted it down. I'd really like an option to lift the tires off too.

Wanna Ride

Your bikes sit on those nice and stable? Do you do anything to make sure the bike is sturdy? Here the lift I put together this winter, it's an old car lift and I got a piece of 3/8's plate from work and bolted it down. I'd really like an option to lift the tires off too.

I don't see any pics.

As for my bike being sturdy on the scissor-lift... yes, very much so. You can't have a stripper dancing for dollars on the seat or anything like that, but as long as your floor is flat and level, it works fine.

Latest posts