Capital City Bike Fest 2012

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BigSexe

Bike Show Sept 22 down town Raleigh NC Fayettville St. 3 day Bike event Festival starts Friday Sept 21-23 ? If your in town check it out

Last edited:

Crazy Beaver

Its a nice event to go to, I had my bike in the show last year, won 1st place custom street glide and best paint. I would like to make it this year but I will be riding in the mountains.

BigSexe

Im going but with no bike I have mine down at Camtech for an overhaul will be ready for next year!

Casper

One of THE 150!
What a great day, that started out picking up a new Road Glide, traded in the stock Road King for something different, man what a good choice and after a few performance upgrades including a Reaper Cam, off to the the Capital City Bike Fest. Here's some pictures of the new glide and the event.

001.jpg006.jpg010.jpg011.jpg013.jpg

Zach

Site Supporter
Wow. That patina paint job is awesome. Southeast Custom cycles did a Road King like that years ago. I love it.

Congrats on the new bike. How did you get a CVO seat on it?

Zach

Casper

One of THE 150!
Thanks Zach
I ordered the seat through the dealership. They had one on display and it went perfect with the candy orange. There's a pillion and back rest but I ride solo 98% of the time and I think bikes look better with the fender exposed.

Latest posts