Canadian license plates

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

780Canadianbagger

Would like to know if anyone knows or can build a cuerved led license plate holder/
Trim with white led on top shining on plate, I cannot find any to fit our plates and it is illegal to cut our plates to the US size, out plates measure 8x6! Please any help

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
Would like to know if anyone knows or can build a cuerved led license plate holder/
Trim with white led on top shining on plate, I cannot find any to fit our plates and it is illegal to cut our plates to the US size, out plates measure 8x6! Please any help

We have been cutting up canadian size plates for years to fit in US frames so we now make our own .

http://www.shopazzkikr.com/collecti.../products/dlux-licence-plate-bracket-cnd-size

Its a complete unit ,the backing plate ,flush front cover and mounting block for the fender .

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
PS. Rute products are near us and we are a dealer for thier product .Its a very well made quality product but it is not curved and only a cover plate not a complete unit .

We actually started out by making a curved press to bend the rute product piece ,it cracked the chrome so they had to be painted but it worked in a pinch .

LuckyOnes

@780Bagger---

FTP FTP F'em!

Cut that shit. I have on every bike for the last 10 years. Only once had a problem, and nothing came about of it...

780Canadianbagger

Lol ya my neighbor cut his and we were out crazing the town and guess what! Yep. Pulled I've and a $ 250 fine he got for the plate! I just think the DONUT MUNCHING a**es don't have anything better to do!

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
Lol ya my neighbor cut his and we were out crazing the town and guess what! Yep. Pulled I've and a $ 250 fine he got for the plate! I just think the DONUT MUNCHING a**es don't have anything better to do!

its such a stupid waste of time ,the numbers are still seen and its still registered .its a tax grab for those guys with nothing better to do . we have had guys photocopy thier plate and keep the real one in the bag.it seems like it works because no-one has been busted by it yet

LuckyOnes

in BC you get a 57$ fine for not displaying your plate correctly. I had a buddy who was addicted to stunting his sportbike, and he kept his plate in his backpack all the time so no one could call him in. When he got pulled he told the pigs that the mount broke and he picked his plate up and put it in his bag. No ticket.
HA