Canada

LuckyOnes

lucky ones,i ride a 12 rgu,21 front lowered 2,meanmug,lol looks like we have a few things in common,lol
Yeah I'm rolling 12FLTRX on a 23" front and 17" rear Thomason 'kelowna' series wheels, 14" monkey bars, banana boards, topshop sick rick rear fender with CVO lights, viper 4"bags, hid's with the yaffe scowl, and I installed fueling 574cams with TTS Mastertune when I blacked out the motor.
Had it dyno'd at Kreater, before the name change....

Currently waiting some parts from my painter...
installed the pickard extension, got the 1off creations iPad mini inner with 4 HCX 165's, and my topshop side covers.
Hopefully the painter will get these back to me soon so I can get them installed.

Also currently waiting on my 18" rotor with dual willwood calipers from Thomason.
Should be done soon.

LuckyOnes

We really need to arrange a bc/ab ride or something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt I am thinking Alberta is a good middle point for a meet...
But sturgis north is in merrit end of august...could be a good place to show up and rep the bigwheel scene

jaysrg

just put a 21 wanaryd twisted front wheel on,2 inch lowered monotubes,pm lowers,klockwerks shield.i went with 12 inch buky odessey bars,chopped tr pk,alpine 149bt,nano 500watt amp and hawg wired 6.5 speakers,motor was done up to 105 with head and throttle body work,105hp 116 trq.haven't gotten it out yet maybe this weekend

Zach

Site Supporter
I wont be taking mine ou for a few weeks yet...
Can't believe there is a whole thread on Canada and not one mention of hockey. LOL

LuckyOnes - the Winterhawks and Rockets are on a collision course man.

Zach

LuckyOnes

Can't believe there is a whole thread on Canada and not one mention of hockey. LOL

LuckyOnes - the Winterhawks and Rockets are on a collision course man.

Zach

Haha don't worry about the that Zach! Canada owns hockey! Should we dare mention Sochi?

Latest posts