Camtech's Bagger Of The Year Build Thread

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

vrog

One of THE 150!
Yes...I'm being extremely serious...and that's why I stated that its my opinion. Other's might not think so.

Its still a great looking bike and I would like to see one at a show. If it was my bike, I would prefer a batwing...like yours.
No worries bro, we all entiltled to our own opinions. Thanks for looking and sharing your thoughts

Krazyk744

One of THE 150!
How is it to take off the (tankfenderbags ). The molded tank fender and bags off the bike like that to maybe change the rear tire?

bagger specialties

One of THE 150!
hay myself think that is a sick looking bagger. awsome job. now i am very partial to the batwing fairing myself. sometimes i like the roadglide and sometime i thnk its the ugliest thing harley ever came out with. lol but i guess it has to have the rite color paint and the rite customized parts on it. for me .

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
hay myself think that is a sick looking bagger. awsome job. now i am very partial to the batwing fairing myself. sometimes i like the roadglide and sometime i thnk its the ugliest thing harley ever came out with. lol but i guess it has to have the rite color paint and the rite customized parts on it. for me .
I think stock for stock the sg is a better looking bike than the Rg. All cut up the Rg looks better I think.

vrog

One of THE 150!
I misread, I thought you meant to put gas in. Yes dash is molded in.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Latest posts