Camtech customer service

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
Hey guys, just wondering whats up with Camtech. Have you guys gotten delayed responses from them?

I ordered a chin spoiler on the 15th and since that day I have not recieved any info on my order or shipment. I tried sending an email to them about it on the 22nd and have not gotten a response. The address I sent it to was [email protected], that is the email my order info was sent from. I also tried calling them yesterday at noon and left a message.

I know this is a busy time of the year, I just would like an ETA on my order.

I always request tracking on shipments due to a little mishap with my UPS driver in January. He delivered a package of mine to a neighbors house. No big deal except for my neighbor went on vacation for 2 weeks the next morning and didnt even look at the package, they just pulled it in the front door and left the next day!

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
FYI I did not post this up to be negative in any way. I simply just cannot get ahold of them. Whenever I call, I get a recording and my email got no response.

thecort

Chad I had the same issue. From what I understand Cameron is swamped over there.
I spoke with him about a week or so ago.
Email him again. It was the only way to reach him. Trying the phone is useless.
He usually responds to emails within the day.

Tap it!

CamtechCustom

One of THE 150!
Quick HD, I am sorry I have been hard to reach, we live in the shop, and return calls and emails as fast as we can. I have someone starting to answer the phone only to prevent this issue from becoming worse. Please email me or call me again, as I am not sure what name the order is under. Thanx Cameron

smokenjoep01

Im getting ready to pull the trigger on ordering a gaggle of parts from them. I think I may go down there and meet them and see things first hand.

vrog

One of THE 150!
Im getting ready to pull the trigger on ordering a gaggle of parts from them. I think I may go down there and meet them and see things first hand.

Dont go down there, you will end up spending all your hard earned money, trust me I know all too well..................

The only way to describe his shop is the Disney Land of baggers!

smokenjoep01

Dont go down there, you will end up spending all your hard earned money, trust me I know all too well..................

The only way to describe his shop is the Disney Land of baggers!

Yes I understand! It will be good to see my options in the real.

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
I did end up talking to them today. They said my chin spoiler would ship out today. I just wish I had known it was a two week lead time when I ordered it, not a big deal, just nice to know. They did apologize and offered to ship it out 2 day air so I can attempt a mockup this weekend and hopefully get the paint started Monday.

CamtechCustom

One of THE 150!
Hey guys if ur ever needing me and can't get through on the phone 843-552-0336 ext 3 and email isn't getting a reply in a day or so call and hit ext 0 then ask them to page me. I appreciate your business and patients and always have time for my customers!

bagdaddy09

""Hey guys if ur ever needing me and can't get through on the phone 843-552-0336 ext 3 and email isn't getting a reply in a day or so call and hit ext 0 then ask them to page me. I appreciate your business and patients and always have time for my customers!""

That's awesome, who else would do that?!?!?!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Cameron is a first class kind of guy, anyone who has ever met him in person would say the same thing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts