busted again

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

shovelflhx79

After doing some ridding and bar hoping we was headed home taking country roads looked in the mirrors seen the cherries and blue berries Yulp we got pulled over out of the 3 i was the chosen one once off the bike my first words was i don't have an endorsement and i have been drinking after all the field test and breathe test i the cop was cool said if i would get my permit he'll throw the ticket out after drinking my favorite alcohol beverage studying the damn book all night and woke up and read some i was ready for the test went and passed with messing one then the bmv lady broke the news i already had my permit which in return the cop would've let me go the branch before informed me that failed the test but i did 5 months before today the moral of the story don't trust your local bmv clerks

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Here's one don't drink and ride or don't drink way to much and ride with out a license it's not worth it

Ride it like you stole it!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
As a tractor trailer driver myself I can tell u while that might be on the laws that's not what the police go by, they don't care what it is if u have a cdl in nj and u get stopped even having 1 beer ur in a heap of trouble because they hold you on a higher standard having that endorsement

Ride it like you stole it!

shovelflhx79

Legal limited here is .08 also but with no endorsement they wouldn't let me ride off got lucky a buddy of mine that just got his license back after 10 years drive by and stopped thank god the bike didn't get impounded like they wanted to

Latest posts