Builders in Arizona

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bendaaho

I am doing my research pre build and am completely new to this scene. I live in Kingman Az and would like to know about recummended shops and or fellow enthusiasts within a couple of hours travel time from me. Thanks in advance

Rozkopeeko

Brova I live in Ft. Lauderdale and I can tell you you have some of the BEST BIULDERS IN ARIZONA !!! I have purchased a bunch of Yaffe and Sinister stuff..those cats got it going on however there are a few more bad ass shops in your state!!!!! Your gonna have a hard time deciding :11 (2)::11 (2)::11 (2):.I for one roll with Downtown Baggers , here in South Florida and shout outs to my boy Frank White at Eddie Trotter's.... Laying Dat paint down!!!!:cheers2::

Last edited:

keebee

You are lucky to live in Arizona there are some good builders out there. baggernation.com and sinisterindustries.com both have some pretty good products. Sinister is a little on the expensive side.

Gdub

One of THE 150!
There is no question, I am a zoni, for life probably. Trask, if you are going to pay someone to do the work, Trask. Talk with Nick, or James, tell them Geoff from Tucson sent you. You will not be disappointed.

e9turbo

Site Supporter
Congrats on the building of your bike. you wont be disapointed. I have dealt with alot of builders at there you are, Trask I would recommend but you will pay the highest amount. Scott at Cyclent Cycles 1 602 772-1160 is doing incredible work. I also would look up Brian at Hatred Customs 1 602 695 3964. Both these guys are good to deal with and dont over charge.And have done complete bikes.... unlike others that have all the magazine bikes.

If you are in need of wheels look up Rich at Midevil Cycles 1909 622 0350

Mountain56

I second that about Nick Trask, he has worked on several of my bikes and they are great people and he is more than fair on prices. Talk to James if you can't get in touch with Nick direct.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I gotta give a shout out for Brian at Hatred Customs. He was the guy that got me started on all of this and he does some cutting edge stuff...

hellbent customs

Site Supporter
i had a shop in az for years lots of choices there is a shop in bull hell city called pr customs that is doing some good work also all that were talked about above all good choices

Latest posts