Brass tax 2012 road glide 26"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
I want to post this bike because its actually torn back down right now so we can do some detail work and change a few things .We busted ass to get it done in 2 months and it came down to 4am the day it had to go to sturgis to get it done so now we are on details we want to tidy up . Enjoy

BRASS TAX
2012 road glide
pro charger
primo 26 " front wheel
modified sinister bags
nasi lids
modofied sinister side panels
modified misfit rear fender
glendynne front hybrid fender
glendynne 6 piston caliper
custom exhaust (now changed)
fat katz 7 gallon tank
Modified inner fairing
covington speaker grills
modified outer fairing
hand made brass accents
DLUX parts front to back including bars
custom seat by rafino

From the dealer to the shop

tear down

testing fit of fuel tank

the first prototype of our raked fairing bracket

cut /chopped/welded/bodied ready for paint

gold leafed and striped

making hand made brass accents

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
thanks ,we tried to think of making a bike we havent seen yet .Its not a nutty 30 and its not a blank cheque book bike but we think its pretty cool .The competition at sturgis was insane ,the time and effort people are putting into these baggers is mind blowing .

Now we are just trying to get it back together with the time we wish we had before the sturgis rush .Few more mods and some paint touch ups .Ill post new pics as they come .

thecort

Gorgeous bagger bro! Too bad you live so far away, I'd love to see your work in person.

Zach

Site Supporter
I didn't realize you guys were in Vancouver. I get up there for work a few times a year. Would be cool to swing by and check things out.

Zach

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
I didn't realize you guys were in Vancouver. I get up there for work a few times a year. Would be cool to swing by and check things out.

Zach

no problem come by and see whats up .Mention choppedbaggers.com and there is an Azzkikr tshirt in it for ya .

Bill

I used to own some shit!
That thing is absolutely beautiful! I think I would sell my left testicle to own that sled!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
the main problem we found was the exhaust ,we made it a bit too radical and with the procharger it didnt want to run as good as we needed so we scrapped them and are modifying a yaffe pipe instead .We would rather hear the prochrager whine and just enjoy the ride instead of setting off alarms and freaking out small children .lol

Plus most of the paint had JUST come out of the booth that same day and never really got to cure properly so we really want to get that dialed in .It was a mad rush we literally had guys sleeping in a camper on the property to get it done for sturgis .We had to build 3 complete ground up customs in 3 months for the shows this summer and somehow we pulled it off .Watch out for us next year we are bringing something crazy ..im sure after seeing the competition this year so is everyone else .

For now we want this bike back together so we can ride the wheels off of it .Shows and all that stuff is fun ,but whats the point if ya cant ride it like ya stole it !

Latest posts