Brand New 7* HHI Trees

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Peterod45

I purchased these HHI trees to swap out with my trike trees to get another 1" higher on the front end. I've decided for time reasons (Sturgis) and financial reasons (Sturgis), I need to sell them. I opened the box and that's it. They are brand new. I'm asking $700 shipped to the 48 states.

Peterod45

You could run the 21" as well. It will stretch the front out 2", I believe. Then when you want, you could run a 23". 808Bagger has a ton of info on diff methods. Before I decided to cut the neck, I was gonna just run the HHIs w a 21".....but like you said, this site will cost you money. Haha.

Peterod45

Here they are, brand spanking new.

There is a great illustrated write up in this months Urban Bagger on installing them.

Peterod45

Here are pics that Phil at Yaffe sent me when I was considering the 21" w 7* trees. It's a very subtle change. But Phil said with the trees and a 21", you wouldn't need to lower the front. Which to me, was a plus.

The diff in the last 2 pics is 21 vs 18 and about 2" kicked out.

FSTBGR

I have a 21" and u dont have to touch the front end eccept gold valve emulayor kit with a 1" lowering kit......rake for a 21...too much money for nothin

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Peterod45

I have a 21" and u dont have to touch the front end eccept gold valve emulayor kit with a 1" lowering kit......rake for a 21...too much money for nothin

True. Unless, like me, you eventually want to run a 23". This way you're half way there.

FSTBGR

Rodgo....thought he wanted end result to b 21"

Last edited:

rollinrooster

Here are pics that Phil at Yaffe sent me when I was considering the 21" w 7* trees. It's a very subtle change. But Phil said with the trees and a 21", you wouldn't need to lower the front. Which to me, was a plus.

The diff in the last 2 pics is 21 vs 18 and about 2" kicked out.

Great shot of the difference!!!