bought a trailer

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thekid

so i bought a trailer 7x14 i love it but i want to put a checkered floor in it can someone direct me in the way of where to buy quality vinyl tiles something that sticks well no probs with i know there are a bunch of shit out there so any help would be great thanx

tboner

dont do the Home depot or lowes peel and stick tiles........they dont stick for shit. After I put them down within a month or two I had to put black tacks in all the corners to hold them down. if I were to do it again I would buy 1 piece and lay it down. But then again I would do it again....it was cool until they get dirty and get tire marks......oh and they are slipery (sp) maybe paint it?

Wanna Ride

Bite the bullet, and just go ahead and paint the floor. It'll look better for a whole lot longer if you use quality paint and do proper prep work. Throw some sand down on the first coat, and it'll never be slippery.

thecort

Bite the bullet, and just go ahead and paint the floor. It'll look better for a whole lot longer if you use quality paint and do proper prep work. Throw some sand down on the first coat, and it'll never be slippery.

Definitely a great way to go.

tboner

If I tear up my checkered floor I'll paint for sure........epoxy and sand like my garage.
I had to put a strip of diamond plate down as the tiles are way too slipery