Boats.. Opunui he's a hard guy to top. Crazy n-word!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Opunui and I were on the phone today just shooting the shit. Anyway he's out on his boat at some fancy race with some Australians. So I get a call from him, it's just garbl. Then another, and another.. So I text him, I'm out of service I'll call you. So I called him bout an hour later, nothing. So I text and he replied he said he was out on the boat and he sent a pic.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348193503.131187.jpg, I was like Damn I thought we were a lot alike so I text himImageUploadedByTapatalk1348193571.403570.jpg do he then text me this because he's a 1 upper!! Lol.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348193631.808784.jpgSO NOW I GOTTA come up with a name for my flats boat to TOP his tail..

Lol. Funny hey post up your boats if you got one.. We want to see.. Yellow..

Zach

Site Supporter
No boat, but have always wanted one. Sold my travel trailer last winter and was wanting to pick up a boat, but just never got serious about it.

Zach

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Mine:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348200048041.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348200048041.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 207
Thats alright... he has all those nice toys and about 200 miles of roads to drive them on, you have hundreds of thousands to cruise! Now that boat... he has years worth of riding that thing without hitting the same place!

Nice Truck Bobby, my 99crew wants to grow up to be just like it someday!

Nice Bill!

Cort lol.. That's a 100 upper..

Then at midnight he's sends this..View attachment 9925 he's got sweet toys..

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Need to trade this for weekend cabin cruiser. Skiing and fishing really interfere with the nap time..

BoulderRes01.jpg

RLJ676

What's up w/ all the fishing boats? :27: