Black gauge bezels

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Opunui

Any body got first hand info on some black dimpled gauge bezels. Jp cycles is out. Just the 2" ones. Also looking for two 1/4" fender spacers that fit ness lower legs.

Thanks guys

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Native makes a few different fender spacers so check with him.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FSTBGR

What kind of adhesive do they get installed with....just got em in....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

crutter

Site Supporter
Op, accutronix has a really nice set of spacers. They fit the square edge of the ness less really nice. It's what I put on mine. They aren't listed on their website though. Don't know if they make one .25" though

slothy

Balls
opunui, i can have one of the machinist here at work mill a set of his down for ya and ship out - if paul has tires and going to be arounbd, ill prob be at his shop this weekend

Opunui

opunui, i can have one of the machinist here at work mill a set of his down for ya and ship out - if paul has tires and going to be arounbd, ill prob be at his shop this weekend

Thanks a million. Need two 1/4" spacers that fit the contour of the ness lowers. The distance between the forks are 6 7/8" the fender o.d is 6 3/8"

T

Thomason Performance

Any body got first hand info on some black dimpled gauge bezels. Jp cycles is out. Just the 2" ones. Also looking for two 1/4" fender spacers that fit ness lower legs.

Thanks guys

Just had a customer ask me to make him some because he couldn't find them either. Weird. They are cool looking.

T

Thomason Performance

So does that mean you might make a set? If you do please keep me in mind.

I told him I would look into it today. It seems there is an interest for something like that. If I decide to do them, once I scrape up the extra cash to send bill and set up a forum here for the shop, I'll post it up there. They don't look difficult to make. And you can do lots of cool things beside dots. Small engraved rings going around is one thing that comes to mind. The more I think about them...

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I told him I would look into it today. It seems there is an interest for something like that. If I decide to do them, once I scrape up the extra cash to send bill and set up a forum here for the shop, I'll post it up there. They don't look difficult to make. And you can do lots of cool things beside dots. Small engraved rings going around is one thing that comes to mind. The more I think about them...

www.choppedbaggers.com engraved???

T

Thomason Performance

Sure. You can engrave just about any part! I just did a set of bag latch covers I engraved with a pinstripe design I made up. I engrave the logo on everything! lol. I was thinking like two smaller thin rings going around the bezel. They'll show up in chrome too, so you can get them chrome, polished, or Machine Cut. My customer wants me to cut a flat spot on the set I make him - if I do them - and engrave it with the shop logo. He likes pimping my stuff!:0 (3):

Latest posts