Black Exhaust refinish

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

tboner

what are you guys using to refinsh your exhaust or high temp parts?
are you have them recoated with ceramic or VHT paint?

thx

OutlawBagger

Vendor
I have tried the BBQ paint which lasted for a couple months, I just did the VHT 2000 deg paint and it lasted a day or 2. No more paint for me. I'm getting them Jet Hot coated this winter. This is on my exhaust.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I need to get mine redone also, leaving mud on it for two days at Easyriders was a bad idea...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thecort

Black pipes are harder to keep up then chrome...they look sick when their clean, though!

Tap it!

TNTCC

Site Supporter
I've been using JettHot for years and always got a great product as well as great service. Lifetime warranty that I've never needed.

tboner

I've found Jet hot to be about 35% more than anyone else I've looked into, Maybe paying extra for the lifetime warranty? I was goinfg to have them coat mine but with shipping both ways its just too much. Trying to stay local I guess....

OutlawBagger

Vendor
I've found Jet hot to be about 35% more than anyone else I've looked into, Maybe paying extra for the lifetime warranty? I was goinfg to have them coat mine but with shipping both ways its just too much. Trying to stay local I guess....
Check with a local powder coater. My powder guy is ceramic coating mine for $200.

Tap dat ass.