Bill's trip from NC-SC-GA-FL-AL-TN-KY-WV-OH-WV-VA-NC!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Looks like my Stutgis trip is a bust.

Anything going on this week/weekend?

Thinking about taking off the rest of the week to put some miles in.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

dumpster0621

Bill I was going to stop in at this next weekend....never been before and it looks like it might be more rockets than anything, but they have show classes for everyone. Not sure how you feel about hanging around a bunch of young devildogs....but its gives me a destination....never know might be able to convince some of these rocket boys to come to the dark side. And nothing beats some grudge races no matter what the vehicle.

http://www.jvillebikebash.com/

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill I was going to stop in at this next weekend....never been before and it looks like it might be more rockets than anything, but they have show classes for everyone. Not sure how you feel about hanging around a bunch of young devildogs....but its gives me a destination....never know might be able to convince some of these rocket boys to come to the dark side. And nothing beats some grudge races no matter what the vehicle.

http://www.jvillebikebash.com/

I would be in for that "I was once a young Devil Dog..."

However, its too close to home to tie up the next 5 days.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I might be able to stop in at The Run For The Ridge, not staying there more than a day though.

Right now I think I am going to go up to Ohio and surprise my sister. "Have not seen her in over three years..."

Bill

I used to own some shit!
It's official, I am off until next Thursday....

Now to look at the weather and figure out where the heck to go.....

smokenjoep01

We attended the Jville bike bash last year. Its a half decent show. Big drwaback is they will not allow ANY alcohol on the property during this event. When I am done racing, I want a dam beer! Im allowed to drink there on a regular race night.
The ole lady won best of show with her VRod last year. If my buddy brings his nitro Harley I will be there.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I am heading out in a Few.

My "loose" plans include southern Florida-Alabama-Tennesse-Ohio-Back to NC...

Should be around 3,000 miles, hope I make it!

Not near me, but i am sure all other members along the ride are available if anything happens... have a great trip! I wish I had the balls to just take days and go all in the same thought!!! Thats why the member gathering happens, it will; be a last minute decision for me just to make it like your trip... unscripted!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Well....

70 miles in and I am stuck waiting out a rediculous storm complete with 60mph+ wind...

I could barely keep the freakin bike between the lines with the wind.

I knew it was out there, but I thought I could beat it out of town!

sutsut70

Site Supporter
Well....

70 miles in and I am stuck waiting out a rediculous storm complete with 60mph+ wind...

I could barely keep the freakin bike between the lines with the wind.

I knew it was out there, but I thought I could beat it out of town!

Got to love North Carolina in the summertime. You're fine in the morning but 9 times out of 10 you can count on a good thunderstorm in the afternoon. Enjoy your trip and ride safe. If you come through Charlotte on the way home, hit me up.

dumpster0621

It is a fun little track, I used to spend a lot of hours out there on Sunday afternoons running my Mustang when I was in the Corps there. Weather permitting I will be there. Haven't been there since about '04.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Checking in...

Finally said F____ it and left Beaulaville NC in the rain. 30 miles and I road out of it.

125 miles in, at White Lake NC.

Latest posts