Biketoberfest in Daytona

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smokenjoep01

Me and the ole Lady. But it looks like I will be riding a old Electra glide. Not looking good on having my bike ready in time.

luckye173

Site Supporter
Would it be hard to get a room of you just show up? I've never been in oct???

thats what i was thinking. sucks cause we going to thunder beach week before, if my wife had time off we could make both the bike rally

Woody

Would it be hard to get a room of you just show up? I've never been in oct???

It's usually much easier to get a room in October. The rates are usually a bit cheaper than in March (Bike Week) as well.

We stay up the beach a little, toward Granada. It works out perfectly because you are about 1/2 way between Main St. and Destination Daytona.

Woody

Sounds good to me.

One of my best friends since childhood is the General Manager of all the Broken Spoke locations (Daytona, Sturgis, Laconia, etc.). I was speaking with him last night, and he said that if we are interested and can get a group together to meet, he can set aside space for us at the Broken Spoke Saloon.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
It's usually much easier to get a room in October. The rates are usually a bit cheaper than in March (Bike Week) as well.

We stay up the beach a little, toward Granada. It works out perfectly because you are about 1/2 way between Main St. and Destination Daytona.

I might get a chance to show up then.. I hope so, I need to get the hell outa here for a little..

repsol69

Site Supporter
One of my best friends since childhood is the General Manager of all the Broken Spoke locations (Daytona, Sturgis, Laconia, etc.). I was speaking with him last night, and he said that if we are interested and can get a group together to meet, he can set aside space for us at the Broken Spoke Saloon.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Where is this in Daytona??

Latest posts