Bikes Blues and BBq

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ddavis

It's in my backyard. There is camping at the Washington County Fairgrounds. The party is centered around Dickson St. The best place in my opinion for RV camping is the Road Hogs Park. It is strictly first come first serve basis. http://www.arkansasroadhogs.net/. I would call the park manager to see if they are going to allow camping this year during BBB. Sometimes they have, and other times they haven't. Park Manager, Bob Roten, cell number: 479-409-8178.

The rally averages around 350,000 bikes in years past. There are several great rides, and several venues for music. Great people watching as the bikes cruise Dickson St.

TraceCave Customs

It's in my backyard. There is camping at the Washington County Fairgrounds. The party is centered around Dickson St. The best place in my opinion for RV camping is the Road Hogs Park. It is strictly first come first serve basis. http://www.arkansasroadhogs.net/. I would call the park manager to see if they are going to allow camping this year during BBB. Sometimes they have, and other times they haven't. Park Manager, Bob Roten, cell number: 479-409-8178.

The rally averages around 350,000 bikes in years past. There are several great rides, and several venues for music. Great people watching as the bikes cruise Dickson St.

Damn....you got a big back yard homie. Can I park my camper in it next to that big ass 5th wheel you got? LOL Thanks for all the great info. Sounds like a Daytona sized event. I never knew it was that big. Wonder why I have never been before.

ddavis

I was going to start a thread on it, but Traceman beat me to it. The rally dates are Sep 26-29 for those who are too lazy to click the link. Some of the best riding in this part of the country is right here.

Trace, you can park next to mine, but it will be rather uneventful in a storage lot. :) . .... If anyone has any questions about this rally I will do my best to answer. It would be great to see other forum members.

TraceCave Customs

I was going to start a thread on it, but Traceman beat me to it. The rally dates are Sep 26-29 for those who are too lazy to click the link. Some of the best riding in this part of the country is right here.

Trace, you can park next to mine, but it will be rather uneventful in a storage lot. :) . .... If anyone has any questions about this rally I will do my best to answer. It would be great to see other forum members.

Just messing with you. I talked to Bob at the campground and he said he has 20 spots left he will reserve for $150.

ddavis

Bumping this to see if any more forum brethren might be coming into town.

Latest posts