Bikers can be healthy too!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
Hi Guys, I got in contact with Bill and asked if I could see if there was any interest on the site about some healthy shakes and supplements that I'm a promotor of. These shakes are made by ViSalus called Body By Vi and are a meal replacement/weight loss/a supplement for bodybuilders. These shakes and supplements are transforming peoples lives around the country right now and its one of the fastest growing companies in the world. Not only can you take the shakes and be healthy, you can also make a ton of money for a side job, this company even gives away a BMW if you do well enough. The lady that signed me up, earned her BMW 5 series in 79 days. Thats how rapidly this company is growing.

Please click on my site and watch the video. You can also buy product off that site. There are different kits that you can buy, the shakes are easy and who doesnt want to live a longer, healthier lifestyle?! Please check out the video on the site to atleast see what its about. And if you are interested in signing up to be a promoter like me to make some extra cash on the side to pay off college loans, then get ahold of me on here. Thanks guys.

www.blackizzle.bodybyvi.com watch the video, then if your interested, click JOIN THE CHALLENGE

the kits range from $49 to $299.

Last edited:

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
for you guys that dont really know how healthy this stuff is for ya, here is a chart. its 99.6% all natural and look at all the different stuff you would have to eat to equal just one of these shakes! seriously guys, these are easy and they taste like cake batter. they are amazinggg!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 206

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
this would be perfect for you bagdaddy. its simple, healthy, and works! the Vi Slim would really help you because it raises your metabolism to boost fat burn.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
hey guys, figured I would check in again to see if anyone is ready to take the 90 day challenge. I would like to that Trevor from this forum for putting in an order! please guys, this stuff is amazing so try it out. Even have your whole family on it. they taste amazing and you can get some amazing results from it!

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
haha if that was the case, I bet you all would be buying it! now lets just act like thats the truth! but really guys, if you have any questions about the product, just ask.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
ViSalus wanted to make the dieting process more rewarding, so they created the 90 Day Challenge. Anyone who begins the Body by Vi meal replacement program can enter the contest, and everyone is encouraged to do just that. During your first 90 days on the program, you track the weight and inches that you lose. Winners are selected based on who has lost the most in both areas. Winners will partake in many fabulous prizes, including an exotic vacation for the grand prize winner. Many of the prizes include free products and other merchandise.

Another thing about this product, if people around your area arent already participating in this, you can sign up to be a promoter of the challenge, and if you sell 3 kits that are equal to or lesser value to the kit that you choose, then you get your kit for free that month. so truly, YOU COULD BE HEALTHY FOR FREEEEE! and who doesnt like FREE!!!! There are plenty of people around me that just take advantage of this. So also, let me know if you want to be a promoter of the 90 day challenge to not only make money and get free product, but to help out your friends to be healthy with you!!!