Bike show novi mi

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Ken Stewart

I seen it on facebook first year for it thought about going if any of you guys was taken your bikes would like to see some custom baggers besides in amag our online dont have anyone rolling bikes like that around here

bagger specialties

One of THE 150!
I seen it on facebook first year for it thought about going if any of you guys was taken your bikes would like to see some custom baggers besides in amag our online dont have anyone rolling bikes like that around here

I will probly ride mine there with my stock wheels. no your rite you really dont see alot rolling around. AddictJ is the only 1 I have seen. I just cant afford to do anything to my bik. been out of work for a couple weeks . again

Ken Stewart

I will probly ride mine there with my stock wheels. no your rite you really dont see alot rolling around. AddictJ is the only 1 I have seen. I just cant afford to do anything to my bik. been out of work for a couple weeks . again

I actually work in st clair shores and mt clemens are on friday evening and have seen a all black and i mean all black sg rolling around thats about the only one i have seen

Latest posts