Bike lift sunk in floor

WhiteGoldSG

Thx fellas. Im very happy with it.

The "shed" shop is 15' wide by 12' deep. Two stories. Pull down staircase with storage up top. Back has a 13'w by 5' deep addition on it with roll up garage door that i used to store my plow blade in. Now i store lawn equipment, some toys, and stock wheels and stuff from my truck etc etc

I used to have 2 lifts side by side in the little building, but once i upgraded to a large tool chest, i got rid of one and built shelving on one wall to store parts while tearing down bikes

Last edited:

reficul

Sweet write up bud. Thank you for the shout out. You forgot to mention how much you help me out as well. (And make me spend money lol)

WhiteGoldSG

Sweet write up bud. Thank you for the shout out. You forgot to mention how much you help me out as well. (And make me spend money lol)
Thx again for the help, annnnnnd
Hahah. Fuck that homie...i didnt start spending the big boy money till i met you in the great notch parking lot one wed night about 4 years ago. I was still rockin a 21 and you had a "cutting edge" 23!! God damn you!! Why didnt I just go to another bar that night?! Those damn purple party lights drew me in like a mosquito to a bug zapper!! My bank account has never been the same!! Lol

Last edited: