Bike cover

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Wish I had a tree.. Lol.. If I make them they'll have to be comparable to $400.

ChoppedBaggers is proud to announce The Lone Star Ultimate Bagger Show

Thanks for being apart of my world!
Shop.choppedbaggers.com get some!

Toxic Donkey

What cover are most using now. I have bought a couple different ones but none really fit because of my apes...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
This will be more of a drive in type cover.. That'll accommodate up,to a 30" Bagger.

ChoppedBaggers is proud to announce The Lone Star Ultimate Bagger Show

Thanks for being apart of my world!
Shop.choppedbaggers.com get some!

Gdub

One of THE 150!
Marc, don't they call those garages? LOL, I can see why money is a restriction to build a garage.

jr1000yarder

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use my Factory CVO cover. It is really nice and my 26 fits. only have 10" miniapes. They can be had like-new or unopened new/used for like $150 range.

No complaints. I do have an extra new unopened one if someone wants to try it with a 30.

Rich

luckye173

Site Supporter
I just picked one up from walmart yesterday for $20. more of a just cover but it says its waterproof but i dont think it is. its an x-large and fits the racked 26 well. you could always put the choppedbagger logo on it lol.

Sbearden10

Site Supporter
I just picked one up from walmart yesterday for $20. more of a just cover but it says its waterproof but i dont think it is. its an x-large and fits the racked 26 well. you could always put the choppedbagger logo on it lol.
Great idea. Here is another thought to make it waterproof. Spray some tent silicone on it. Same stuff u would spray ur tent to keep water from coming through. Get at Walmart. I think 5$ for a can

rittz55

Great idea. Here is another thought to make it waterproof. Spray some tent silicone on it. Same stuff u would spray ur tent to keep water from coming through. Get at Walmart. I think 5$ for a can
Another optionfor water proofing ....Never Wet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ

I've used it on a on a few riding boots so far so good. A little pricey at $19 but me likes my feet dry when I ride LOL