Bike Center Stand

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill bought one. Not sure if it is installed yet.

I haven't got it yet but I will be soon. "waiting for the new frame model to come out."

If you want a manual one there are a couple options out there ranging from $150-$300

I am 100% in if we can get it around the $500 or less. That was the retail price on it not more than a month ago! Guess people like us are inquiring, so the price has to go up!?

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
This might be a stupid question.. But i want to know.....
Are these made specific for the bike ? Depending on how low it sits..? Or they are all the same...
Just wondering stock bike sits alot higher then ones with air bags

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Are these made specific for the bike ? Depending on how low it sits..? Or they are all the same...

They are bike specific. I am lowering mine an inch in the back and then I'll have one ordered for my specific frame height.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ddavis

The current design doesn't work if you have the crossover pipe for dual exhaust. Matt is working on the new design which will allow for that. Mine is shipping today.

They are meant to work with air ride'd bikes. Let the centerstand down, then let the air ride down to the feet. At least thats the way Risley does it. YYAZZ on here has one, I seen it in a youtube video of his bike.

and it doesnt work with the bagger braces that occupy the hourglass shape on the bottom of the frame. Thats the thing I will have to change to make it work for me... anyone strike a group buy with Audiowerks yet?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Benji, sounds like you volunteered!

Looks like we have 3-4 in.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2